Translate

Monday, February 10, 2014

Clueless !!!

When I began with this blog I had no set agenda.All I knew was I have to get started with blogging.Because a. I am the only adult in the house,there's so much to say and there's nonone listening,I thought its a good idea to spend my verbal effort in writing and reaching out to others. As with everything else this writing was impromptu and I'd never thought i'll put it up for public viewing.Its too private and it takes a lot to make people privy to such thoughts which are so close to your heart. You run the risk of being labelled as too emotional or dramatic or vain or vulnerable...but what you've got to do ,you've got to do ! I'll borrow here a line from Vikram Seth's 'A Suitable Boy',which says'we are all accidents of history and must do what we are best at without fretting too much about it' Not that I'm claiming I'm so good at writing that it warrants publishing a blog of this nature.All I'm saying is, there's a need to express..and in my present situation blogging presents before me an ample opportunity to do so. While gloating and gleeing over and checking every now and then my pageview count somewhere down the line I got nervous.I thought'wait a minute,cooking and all is okay butI really haven't given a thought over what my blog will constitute.How will it shape up,will I put up recipes,if yes,what kind,will it be a regular feature or sporadic thing which will be written when I'll be in the mood for it?!I really dont know
Doing all these tricks is giving me a kick and I'm just motivated to do more for the sake of blogging.Gee!

No comments:

Post a Comment