Translate

Monday, February 10, 2014

So here I go...

I am always at my wit's end when it comes to what to cook for my children?! As I presume most of the mothers out there will swear by.Its a nerve-wracking question.So,I have decided to dedicate this blog to Children's Food for all you lovely Mummas out there. :) My older child is 10 and so I have been smarting this issue since 10 years you can say and still on my way to crack it...so.in a lot of ways I'm just like you. So.I'd love it if you can make this forum as interactive as you can! For one,I know,anything that children love has to be palatable,they like food in semi- solid state,something they can swallow quickly and rush to resume their play quickly without wasting much time chewing. I tried something on Sunday night which the kids loved.It was macaroni with white sauce mixed with Spinach paste.You'd say its a no-brainer.Kids usually love Macaroni.Yeah,
but what we are doing here is shoving some nutritious food too down their throat while making it look like they're having their way.What's more? Who's seen a green-colored gooey looking Macaroni??? Its a hit with boys,they like to imagine they're eating worms or something..(eeewe!!! )And they pretend-play too,like becoming Zarroonga from outer space eating all those worms.Haven't we heard 'if you're happy eating what you're eating it does show on your body?! (Recipe on request)

No comments:

Post a Comment