Translate

Thursday, November 5, 2020

A Pizza, an Avalanche of Mutz!

It was Pizza time today.😅 Long overdue. My kids had been asking for a Zomato delivery and I had been denying them this treat. Afraid how many hands it will pass through before it reached us. 
Such is the Corona time!

So, we got the resources. I missed counting one main ingredient, which is, pizza sauce. So, my son came up with the idea of making Marinara sauce. It came out fine but under utilised.

The good old Kisan ketchup and Red chilli sauce takes over when I am running short of pizza sauce on many occasions.

We like to turn cooking into an art form.Mindful of texture, colour, cuts and spices that go. Gives us a high turning the mundane into exciting! Some pictures!




My blog cannot be complete without Arjun,my little one!



Pizza is done and ready to eat.♥️

No comments:

Post a Comment