Translate

Monday, November 2, 2020

Possible Protein !!!

Curd and Protein scoop in a jiffy.

Needless to say, protein builds muscles, helps in repair and wear and tear of the body. It’s the most overlooked nutrient we ingest.

Our daily protein intake should be equal to our body weight.

For instance,

my 81 kg should be = 81 grams of protein 

At least.

And more.

I scoop of protein powder promises 8gms.

Other ways Protein can be incorporated in your diet is by eggs ,6 gms.

lean meat - 53 gms ,

fish, shrimps, lentils,

almonds - 6 gms in one ounce

Oats - 11 gms

cashews, peanuts, tofu paneer, cottage cheese, milk et al.

Caution : Facts are Google based. I go by it.Beware of calories.

Disclaimer: my math is dubious

Yet. I get by.

Here,  my Protein shake contains

2 large serving spoons of curd

a 1/2 glass milk

roasted coriander powder about 2 generous pinch

salt a pinch, low.

a scoop of plant based protein.

Blend in a mixie

Pour in your favourite glass!

Voila! 

My 8 grams to the scaffolding!!! 😀

Baby steps to internal health! ♥️





No comments:

Post a Comment