Translate

Tuesday, November 17, 2020

Pure Protein!

Eggs rid of yolks!


This is pure protein, only egg whites sautéed in ghee a bit, alsi or flax seed, safed til or sesame seeds thrown in about a teaspoon each, greens like spring onions, garlic,ginger dredged with tastemakers like paneer masala, cinnamon powder , cardamom powder.. a little mint leaves on top.. will do wonders..!

This pure protein based food delight ( my son of 10 years,Arjun, announced it as a ‘burst of different tastes’ & my day was made!😀) is something I tried keeping in mind a very dear friend of mine,now a Corona patient.who has lost his appetite..This is in a bid to make food more palatable to their taste buds!

PS: As I read about it, I understood that Covid patients require a lot of proteins to compensate for their losing muscle strength..and inactivity due to being quarantined and therefore,sedentary!



Wish you all a speedy, strength building! ♥️

3 comments:

  1. Pooja interesting comment on muscle loss - yes a protein rich meal along with fruit, vegetable and salad really helps😊 Loved your recipe with the egg whites

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would like to say that this blog really convinced me to do it! Thanks, very good post. what is taurine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for a very interesting blog. What else may I get that kind of info written in such a perfect approach? I’ve a undertaking that I am simply now operating on, and I have been at the look out for such info. Medical Billing Solution

    ReplyDelete